High schools in the Deer Valley, Dysart and Peoria unified school districts have graduation ceremonies in the coming weeks at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale:
The dates are as follows:
• Deer Valley at 4:30 p.m., Friday, May 19 The O’Connor and Deer Valley campuses will have an early release day on May 19.
• Mountain Ridge at 4:30 p.m., Monday, May 22
Mountain Ridge,will have an early release day on May 22.
The stadium list of prohibited items include aerosol cans, air horns, bags larger than 12”x12 x 12”, alcohol, banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’. For more go to, http://www.dvusd.org/ cms/lib011/AZ01901092/ Centricity/ Domain/1367/ Prohibited%20Items.pdf Professional photographers will be taking pictures of the graduates multiple times during the ceremony. For more information, go to http://www.dvusd.org/cms/ lib011/AZ01901092/Centricity/ Domain/1367/Graduation% 20photos.pdf.
The video projection seen on the big screens at the stadium is recorded and presented on DVD.
Dysart USD high school graduation ceremonies for the 2017 senior class are Tuesday, May 23. Ceremonies will begin at the following times:
• 1:30 p.m. – Dysart High School
• 3:30 p.m. – Shadow Ridge High School
• 5:30 p.m. – Willow Canyon High School
• 7:30 p.m. – Valley Vista High School.
Graduation ceremonies are open to the community and tickets are not required to attend.
The schedule for Peoria Unified School District high schools is as follows:
• Centennial High School – 1 p.m. May 25.
• Sunrise Mountain High School – 3 p.m. May 25.
• Raymond S. Kellis High School – 5 p.m. May 25.
• Ironwood High School – 7 p.m. May 25.
• Peoria High School – 1 p.m. May 26.
• Liberty High School – 3 p.m. May 26.
• Cactus High School – 5 p.m. May 26.
In compliance with the University of Phoenix Stadium rules, the following items are prohibited and will be confiscated upon entrance into the stadium: Helium balloons, air horns, flags, posters, food and drinks.
The stadium is equipped with handicapped parking and seating (top row of seats). Wheelchairs are available at the entrance gate.