The Encores will play a St. Patrick’s Day Big Band dance 7 p.m. Friday, March 17 in the ballroom at Paradise RV Resort, 10950 W. Union Hills Drive.
This dance event concludes the Paradise RV’s celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, which features a parade, entertainment, dinner as well as the big band dance. Participants should wear green.
The Encores, a 19-member ensemble, is composed of professional level musicians who love to play. The style of music includes swing, waltz, polka, rock and Latin. Several band members sing a few interesting vocal numbers and will round out the evening dance program.
New numbers include “Birdland,” “Can’t Buy Me Love,” “Boot Scootin’ Boogie,” “Smoke on the Water,” Beach Boys medley, Beatles hits and more.
Tickets are available in the Activity Office or at the door for $8 per person, cash or checks only accepted. Reservations are available for tables of eight.
Ice, water and cups will be provided, but patrons should not forget BYOB and snacks.
Call Dick Kinnaman at 253-350-8183.
- Check In Time: 1 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum Check In age is 55 years old.
- Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Pets are allowed (two pet limit) on designated pet friendly sites. For information on reserving a pet friendly site for your stay, please call the resort prior to booking.
- Rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 847-2280.
Reservation, Payment, Deposit & Cancellation Policies:
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $2 per day per person.
- To make changes to your reservation, please call (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
- Cancellations can be made online from your itinerary by clicking the “Cancel this Reservation” button.
- Cancellation notification is defined as notifying the resort of intent to cancel by a phone call or written communication.
- We will do our best to hold the site specified in your confirmation letter, however we cannot guarantee that a site change will not be made.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled or changed.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
- For daily stays for less than one week, your credit card will be charged a one night deposit prior to arrival.
- For weekly stays of less than one month, your credit card will be charged a $200.00 deposit prior to arrival.
- If a RV site reservation is canceled at least two days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited.
- If a rental reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit.
- Rental reservations that are canceled within seven days of arrival are not eligible to receive a refund.
- A $4 daily resort fee is charged on all stays of less than 30 days.
Monthly and Seasonal Stays
- For reservations of one month or more, full refund of your reservation deposit will be given for cancellations made sixty (60) days in advance of the original arrival date or by September 1 of the current year, which ever comes first.
- For cancellations received less than sixty (60) days from arrival date, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- For stays of one month or more, a deposit of one month is required and will vary by resort and this is not to exceed $500. Any remaining balance will be due on arrival.
- A $50 utility deposit is required for stays of 30 days or more.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- Children are not allowed.
- Pets are allowed (two pet limit) on designated pet friendly sites. For information on reserving a pet friendly site for your stay, please call the resort prior to booking. Other pet restrictions may apply. No vicious dog breeds allowed.